Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mom's Cucumber Salad

A family favourite, this salad is perfect for summertime bbq's!

4 good-sized cucumbers, thinly sliced
1/2 large white onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup light Miracle Whip
fresh dill, as much as you want, to taste (I'm Ukrainian, so there's a LOT of dill in there!) Fresh dill works best, but if you don't have it, the dried stuff'll work, too

Mix it all together, and chill for at least one hour. MMMMMM!

(Dono always wanted to be a hand model, so I told him this could be his big break!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.